An Easy Way to Help Families Facing Hunger
In just a few minutes, you can make a lasting impact at Feeding America and it won't affect your current budget. Simply name Feeding America as a beneficiary of one of your assets, such as the following:
- IRAs or retirement plan
- Life insurance policy
- Commercial annuity
It only takes three steps to make this type of gift. Here's how to name Feeding America as a beneficiary:
- Contact your retirement plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution for a change-of-beneficiary form.
- Decide what percentage (1 to 100) you would like Feeding America to receive and name us, along with the percentage you chose, on the beneficiary form.
- Return the completed form to your plan administrator, insurance company, bank or financial institution.
Download our FREE guide Beneficiary Designations: The 3 Easiest Ways to Leave Your Legacy.View My Guide
For 50+ years, Mary Thielemeir has volunteered, served on nonprofit boards, and provided leadership and support to humanitarian, educational, and health care organizations close to her heart, including Feeding America. Read More
- Contact Jessica Noe at 800-771-2303, Ext. 5593 or email@example.com for additional information on beneficiary designations and how they can help support Feeding America with our mission.
- Talk to your financial or legal advisor to learn which assets will or will not trigger taxable income when paid to a beneficiary.
- If you name Feeding America in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Legal Name: Feeding America
Address: 35 East Wacker Drive, Suite 2000, Chicago, IL 60601
Federal Tax ID Number: #36-3673599
How to Fund Your Gift
You can name us beneficiary of the following assets:
Not Sure How to Begin Planning?Download My FREE Personal Estate Planning Kit
See How It Works
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in any examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.